Military Support for Community Events
The West Point Community Relations Branch coordinates requests for military support of patriotic or community-wide celebrations in your area.
If you would like military support from West Point for an event in your area fill out a request for support form (DA Form 2536) and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to (845) 938-7140 as far in advance as possible, ideally 30 days.
Call West Point Community Relations at (845) 938-3614 for more information.
Support is provided based upon availability of the assets requested and in keeping with Army Regulations.
Types of Support:
- West Point Band: available year round
- Speaker: available year round
- Cadet Color Guard: available August through May
- Military Police Color Guard: available year round
- Firing Party: (if the event calls for one) available year round
- Cadet Glee Club: available from August through May
- Cadet Parachute Team: available from August through May, weather and temperatures permitting
- Cadet Pipes & Drums: available from August through May
- Army Mules: available from August through May
- Cadet Drill Team: available September through May