Office of the Judge Advocate
To provide responsive, effective, and efficient legal guidance and advice to the United States Military Academy's (USMA) Command, Staff, and Faculty and to provide first-class legal services to Soldiers, Family Members, Retirees, and USMA Cadets.
- For questions regarding personal legal matters, e.g. family law or wills and estates, please click on the LEGAL ASSISTANCE link provided at left.
- For questions regarding claims, please click on the CLAIMS link at left.
- For questions regarding legal reviews or administrative law matters, e.g. conferences, ethics, or contracts, please click on the ADMINISTRATIVE & CIVIL LAW link at left.
- For questions regarding military justice matters or magistrate court matters, please click on the MILITARY JUSTICE link at left (if you are seeking legal counsel regarding your case, please click on the TRIAL DEFENSE SERVICE link).
- For all other inquiries please utilize the contact information below.
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate
U.S. Military Academy
Official Mail and Distribution
646 Swift Road
West Point, NY 10996-1095
Fax: (845) 938-2390