The Center is currently working towards the following objectives in support of its mission goals:
- Develop assessment tools and conduct assessment for immersion experiences, LP/3C/RK, and CLDS for publication and feedback.
- Publish/Present research in appropriate publication/presentation fora.
- Conduct and publish research with a focus on education.
- Organize panels, sessions, etc. & participate in recognized conferences in LP/3C/RK.
- Host an annual conference on LP/3C/RK.
- Develop research opportunities for faculty and cadets.
- Exploit & promote technology across the curriculum to enhance instruction/learning.
- Promote the integration of LP/3C/RK into the core curriculum.
- Develop instructional tools & train/mentor faculty to enhance LP/3C/RK instruction.
- Formalize relationships with TRADOC, HTS, 3C Project, DIA, USMA.
- Integrate CLCRS into academic governance at USMA.
- Outreach to private sector.
For a list of specific initiatives in the Center's three research domains, please visit each domain area.