Cyber Research Center
CRC Supported Publications
Current Publications (Academic Year 2017/18)
- Carley, Kathleen M & Morgan, Geoffrey & Lanham, Michael. (2017). Deterring the Development and Use of Nuclear Weapons: A Multi-Level Modeling Approach. Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation, 14, 95-105.
- Rivera, J., (2017). Cyber Defense via Event-Based Modeling. 28th Annual IEEE Software Technology Conference (STC 2017), Gaithersburg, MD, USA.
- Rivera, J., (2017). Cyber Security via Formal Methods. International Conference on Cyber Conflict U.S. (2017 CyCon U.S.), Washington, D.C., USA.
- David Raymond, Gregory Conti, Tom Cross, and Robert Fanelli. "A Control Measure Framework to Limit Collateral Damage and Propagation of Cyber Weapons." International Conference on Cyber Conflict (CyCon), Tallinn Estonia, June 2013.
- Gregory Conti, John Nelson, and David Raymond. "Towards a Cyber Common Operating Picture." International Conference on Cyber Conflict (CyCon), Tallinn Estonia, June 2013.
- Lisa Shay, Gregory Conti, and Woodrow Hartzog. "Beyond Sunglasses and Spray Paint: A Taxonomy of Countermeasures Against Overly-Intrusive Surveillance." IEEE International Symposium on Technology and Society (ISTAS), Toronto, June 2013.
- P Shakarian, Jana Shakarian, Andrew Ruef; Introduction to Cyber-Warfare: A Multidisciplinary Approach, Syngress/Elsevier; 2013.
- Lisa Shay, Woodrow Hartzog, John Nelson, and Gregory Conti. "Do Robots Dream of Electric Laws? An Experiment in the Law as Algorithm." We Robot, Stanford, April 2013. (24% selection rate) datasets Ars Technica, Slashdot, and San Francisco Chronicle coverage.
- Matthew Miller, Jonalan Brickey, and Gregory Conti, " Why Your Intuition About Cyber Warfare is Probably Wrong ," Small Wars Journal, 29 Novermber 2012. SWJ coverage
- Lisa Shay, Gregory Conti, Dominic Larkin and John Nelson. "A Framework for Analysis of Quotidian Exposure in an Instrumented World." IEEE Carnahan Conference on Security Technology, Boston, October 2012.
- J. Brickey, J. Cox, and J. Nelson, G. Conti, " The Case For Cyber ;" Small Wars Journal, September 13, 2012.
- Gregory Conti, Edward Sobiesk, Paul Anderson, Steven Billington, Alex Farmer, Cory Kirk, Patrick Shaffer, and Kyle Stammer; "Unintended, Malicious, and Evil Applications of Augmented Reality;" InSecure, Issue 35, September 2012, pp. TBD. (Accepted, to be published)
- " A Probabilistic Framework for the Localization of Attackers in MANETs. " Massimilano Albanese, Alessandra De Benedictis, Sushil Jajodia, Paulo Shakarian, 17th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2012), accepted, to be presented in Sep. 2012.
- Paulo Shakarian," Stuxnet: Revolucion de la Ciberguerra en los Asuntos Militares ." Air and Space Power Journal, Edicion en Espanol; Vol. 24, No.3, Third Quarter, 2012.