Cyber Research Center
Publications (Academic Year 2007-08)
- W. J. Adams and N. J. Davis, IV, “Validating a Trust-based Access Control System,” In the Proceedings of the Joint iTrust and PST Conferences on Privacy, Trust Management and Security (IFIPTM 2007), Moncton, NB, 29 July – 3 August 2007
- G. Conti; Security Data Visualization, No Starch Press; September 2007.
- K. Abdullah, G. Conti and E. Sobiesk; " Self-monitoring of Web-based Information Disclosure ;" Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society; October 2007.
- G. Jacoby and S. Mosley, “Mobile Security Using Separated Deep Packet Inspection,” 5th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC08), January 2008.
- G. Conti, “Could Googling Take Down a President,” Communications of the ACM, January 2008.
- S. Abbott-McCune, A. Newtson, R. Ross, R. Ware, and G. Conti. “Free visualization tools for security analysis and network monitoring.” INSECURE, Issue 15, February 2008, pp. 18-25.
- P. Renals, J. Chamberlin, and G. Jacoby, "Skype-Snype – Defending the Network," Final Technical Report, April 2008.
- S. Mosley and G. Jacoby, "A Reconfiguration of Mobile Clustering Architecture for Enhanced and Reliable Small Unit Computing,” IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE08), May 2008.
- K. Abdullah, G. Conti, and R. Beyah. “A Visualization Framework for Self-monitoring of Web-based Information Disclosure.” IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), May 2008.
- G. Conti. “Evil Interfaces: Violating the User.” Hackers of Planet Earth: The Last HOPE, July 2008. (accepted for presentation)