Cyber Research Center
Publications (Academic Year 2010-11)
- D. Aucsmith, G. Conti, D. Dagon, et al., "The Evolving Nature of Cyber Security Threats." Georgia Tech Security Summit, 7 October 2010.
- G. Conti and J. Caroland; "Embracing the Kobayashi Maru - Why You Should Teach Your Students to Cheat;" IEEE Security and Privacy, July/August 2011.
- G. Conti, T. Babbitt, and J. Nelson; " Hacking Competitions and Their Untapped Potential for Security Education ;" IEEE Security and Privacy, May/June 2011.
- G. Conti, S. Bratus, B. Sangster, R. Ragsdale, M. Supan, A. Lichtenberg, R. Perez and A. Shubina; "Automated Mapping of Large Binary Objects Using Primitive Fragment Type Classification; Digital Forensics Research Conference (DFRWS); August 2010.
- G. Conti and D. Raymond; " Leadership of Cyber Warriors: Enduring Principles and New Directions ;" Small Wars Journal, 11 July 2011.
- R. Fanelli, T. OConnor; "Experiences with Practice-Focused Undergraduate Security Education", Cyber Security Experimentation and Test Workshop, USENIX Security, Aug 2010.
- R. Fanelli, J. Henbest, D. Manson, et al., "The Value and Challenges of Cybersecurity Competitions." Department of Homeland Security / Stanford Research Institute Infosec Technology Transition Council (ITTC) Meeting, 29 September 10.
- G. Johnson, P. Shakarian, N. Gupta, A. Agrawala. " Towards Shrink-Wrapped Security: A Logic Based Framework for the Dynamic Adaptation of Permission ." Intl. Symposium on Frontiers in Ambient and Mobile Systems(FAMS-2011); 2011.
- T. OConnor "Detecting and Responding to Data Link Layer Attacks." Submitted to SANS Reading Room for GIAC Gold Intrusion Analyst Certification, 11 Oct 2010.
- Rivera, J., Auguston, M., Finkbine, R. (2011) Modeling Methodology for Validation and Verification of System Architecture Designs, 23rd Annual Systems & Software Technology Conference (SSTC 2011), Salt Lake City, Utah.
- M. Weigand, B. Haines; "Wireless Mayhem From the Skies"; DEFCON 18 Presentation; August 2010.