Cyber Research Center
Publications (Academic Year 2011-12)
- Greg Conti, Lisa Shay, and Woody Hartzog. " Life Inside a Skinner Box: Confronting our Future of Automated Law Enforcement ." DEFCON 20, Las Vegas, July 2012. Bloomberg coverage .
- Lisa Shay and Greg Conti. "Countermeasures: Proactive Self-Defense Against Ubiquitous Surveillance." HOPE, New York City, July 2012. Off the Hook and Computerworld coverage.
- Robert Fanelli and Gregory Conti. " A Methodology for Cyber Operations Targeting and Control of Collateral Damage in the Context of Lawful Armed Conflict ." International Conference on Cyber Conflict (CyCon), Tallinn Estonia, June 2012.
- Thomas Cook, Gregory Conti, and David Raymond. " When Good Ninjas Turn Bad: Preventing Your Students from Becoming the Threat ." Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education, June 2012
- Lisa Shay, Woodrow Hartzog, John Nelson, Dominic Larkin and Gregory Conti. " Confronting Automated Law Enforcement ." We Robot, Miami, April 2012.
- David Raymond and Gregory Conti, "Preventing a Digital Pearl Harbor," West Point, Spring 2012.
- James Caroland and Greg Conti. " Lessons of the Kobayashi Maru: Cheating is Fundamental ." Shmoocon, January 2012. (April 2012 SOURCE Boston Extented Version) PDF Slides
- Gregory Conti, "Stone Turnings of Baghdad." American Woodturner Journal,December 2011, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 43-45.
- Gregory Conti, James Caroland, Thomas Cook, and Howard Taylor; " Self-Development for Cyber Warriors ;" Small Wars Journal, 10 November 2011.